Friday, February 18, 2005

The Present

Greasy, better known around here as "The Boy Cat" deposited a present for Abi. He dropped it right in front of her door. Abi, not being very grateful of this "gift" refused to even come and look at it.

I quickly tried to rally the troops...I ask for a volunteer to dispose of "the gift". No one stepped forward and I was forced to take on this....."Task of disposal". As I contemplated the idea of waiting until Greg came home, so he could rid our home of such intrusive visitors, I realized this could start producing an aroma that probably wouldn't go well with the dinner I was making. So, it was up to me.

I knew I should be strong by now....but it had been at least 6 or more years since I even had to change a dirty diaper (there is hope, young moms!) so my stomach was not really up to this as much as it would have been a few years ago. Inside, I knew...if I could change diapers for 10+ years I could do this.

Below tells the rest of the story....they say a picture is worth a 1000 words so here are "6000 words" for you. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home